This week we're heading up to the Coon Rapids Dam out and back along the Mississippi and ending things at Betty Danger's Country Club in NE. We'll be spending some time up at the dam for mid-ride beverages.
All levels of riders and all types of bikes are welcome. Pace will be a comfortable 15ish mph, per usual. We're sticking to paved trails and roads on this ride.
Here are the details:
- Meet at One On One Bicycle Studio at 6pm.
- Bikes can go on the racks out in front of the shop, or on the racks in the alley. NO BIKES INSIDE.
- If you need service, you can inquire at the alley entrance per usual.
- Rollout will be at 6:30pm sharp.
- This will be a NO DROP RIDE. There will be a designated group leader and sweeper to make sure we stay together.
- This is not a race. We will be keeping things to a conversational pace around 15-17mph.
- Bring a friend, a group of friends, or your whole work department! This ride is designed to build community and get people out riding. #basemiles
- This goes without saying, but don't be an asshole, we'll ask you to leave.
- If you're not riding the whole way with us, want to drop off at any point, or really want to get to the bar early, we're going to be finishing at Betty Danger's around 8:30, so we'll see you there!
- Take advantage of our daily happy hour for $1 off espresso drinks at the café before we roll out!
- BRING LIGHTS. It will be dark by the time we finish up. You will not be allowed to roll out with us if you do not have a light.
- If you need service, need to purchase a light, some riding gear, a spare tube, etc. please arrive early. We will be rolling out at 6:30 and will not be waiting.
- You're responsible for your own supplies and maintenance should you have a flat tire, etc. while on the ride. Come prepared.
Please feel free to ask us any questions on the page below or you can shoot us a message. This is an open event, so feel free to invite friends. We'll be posting up the route shortly!