WHO IS IT FOR?
- Anyone who wants to have the best cycling experience possible on their vacation or extended test ride.
WHAT IS AVAILABLE TO RENT?
- A wide range of fantastic road and off-road bicycles from Specialized, Rocky Mountain, and Bianchi.
- Sizes in most models ranging from XS through XL
- Hardtails, as well as road, CX, and gravel bikes.
- Daily rates of only $60 a day, or $135 for a full weekend, Friday to Monday for a road or adventure bike.
- Daily rates of only $80 a day, or $195 for a full weekend, Friday to Monday for a mountain bike. *Excluding Full-Sus*
- We also have an extensive fleet of city bikes available to rent for $10/hr or $40/day
WHERE CAN I RIDE?
- Riders with time constraints have access to the Theo Wirth trail system within 5-10 minutes' drive from the shop, as well as access to the great system of Minneapolis bike paths which can take you anywhere in town!
- 24-hour rental periods allow you to take the bike just about wherever you wanna ride.
- Bikes can get broken, but please be advised of our damage policy before hucking to flat in that rock garden or taking it down that big flight of stairs.
WHEN ARE RENTAL BIKES AVAILABLE TO PICK UP OR RETURN?
- Rentals can be picked up and returned during our seasonal business hours.
- Rentals must be returned within 24 hours of the time they were picked up unless scheduled for a full weekend. There will likely be someone scheduled right after you.
WHY SHOULD I RENT FROM OOOBS?
- We always take the extra time to dial in the fit, and suspension setup to give you the best experience possible.
- We're conveniently located in the North Loop, with quick access to the Cedar Lake Trail, River Trail, and Theo Wirth Singletrack.
- Our state-of-the-art rental bikes are carefully maintained, safety checked and inspected between every ride.
- If we can't serve your needs, we'll help find someone nearby who can.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
- Call, email or stop by the shop and talk to one of our staff. We can decide together if our bikes are right for your adventure.
- We'll discuss options for bikes to ride, and places to ride them, and we'll come up with a plan.
- Sign our Waiver, submit photocopies of Credit card and ID in-store, and get set up on the bike.
- Plan at least 7-10 days ahead for all rental reservations. This is especially important in the busy summer months.
- Weigh yourself with all your standard riding gear on (if that's not too weird) - this will help with suspension setup.
- Measure your seat height and memorize this number. This can speed up, and create consistency in the bike set-up process.
- Know what kind of pedals you prefer, and we'll likely have a pair for demo so you can leave yours at home.
- Never ride soft, muddy, or wet trails. We take this quite seriously, and we care a lot about the health of our local trails.
- Have a plan for safe transportation and storage of demo bikes while they are in your possession.
- Bring your own helmet - just because it probably fits you nice. We have helmets though. Don't stress.
- Be honest about your level of experience, and don't be afraid to ask as many questions as needed to feel completely comfortable.
- Bring a parent if you are under 18 years of age. Sorry kid.