Free In-Store Pickup
Most orders will be ready within one business day. Some items may require additional processing time for assembly. We will call or email you once your order is ready for pickup. If you need an item right away, we ask that you call us to confirm that the product is available before heading over to the shop. Unless special arrangements are made in advance, orders need to be picked up within 15 days or a 10% restocking fee will be charged.
Shipping options are available for items within the United States. Orders usually ship within one business day of being placed. Bikes that are not yet built can take take up to a week to build and then ship. Shipping lead times can vary depending on season and current backlog. We do not ship to freight forwarders or PO Boxes. Any orders placed going to freight forwarders will be cancelled.
Shipping is tiered and based on the size and weight of the shipment:
- Flat Rate (Small items and shipments that fit into a flat rate box): $15
- FedEx Ground (Bulky items eg handlebars, forks, wheels, and items that won't fit into flat rate): $35
- Standard Bike Shipping (Excludes fat bikes, eBikes, and other oversized boxes): $100
- Oversize Bike Shipping: $175
- Free Shipping On Orders Of $250 Or More: (Excludes some heavy and/or bulky items, bikes, and special orders that are shipped from vendor warehouses)
All bike shipments are insured and require a signature on delivery. An ID and address verification is required for all bike shipments prior to processing. We apologize for any inconvenience.
If you have a question on shipping, availability or anything else, just send us a text. We're happy to help!
We strive to get you the right product before you buy. If you have questions on fit or anything else call or text us to make sure you’re getting a bike or product that meets your needs. If there’s a problem with something you purchased from us, you can either bring it to our store or ship it back. Ship returns via Ground UPS or insured US Mail (we do not accept CODs). We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise. Merchandise returned that appears used will be subject to a restocking fee. (Labor fees are not refundable, i.e., custom built wheels.)
Returns must have the order number clearly marked on the outside of the package, or the item will be refused.
- Time: You have 14 days from purchase to request a refund.
- Method of Refund: Refund will be applied to the original form of payment. A 3% fee will be charged for refunds to credit card transactions.
- Product Condition: Product must be in new condition with original packaging and tags in order to return.
- Bikes, installed parts and worn clothing cannot be returned.
- Refund Contact Info: Contact us in-store, over the phone, or via email for a refund.
- Charges: Customer is responsible for any shipping costs related to the return. If something minor happens to the product in shipping we reserve the right to deal with the issue and make it right vs. returning the bike/product.
- Closeout Items - Closeout items cannot be returned.